Current version is 220.127.116.11 released on 2007-08-17
- What This Plugin Does
- Installation Instructions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Version History
I wrote an integration between MotionBased and Movable Type. I love the MotionBased site but I wanted to post my activities on my blog to…at least a short description and a link to the full data set.
- This plugin works with Movable Type version 4 and higher.
- Perl version 5.8.5 or higher. This is what I use. It may work on lower versions. Let me know if it does and I will lower this.
- Download the latest version of the plugin.
- Unzip the contents of the file.
- Copy the file MotionBased.pl to your Movable Type “plugins” directory.
(If you don’t have a plugins directory, create a plugins directory in the same directory where your mt.cgi file is located. Then upload MotionBased.pl into the newly created plugins directory.)
- Go into your blog settings. Click on the Plugins tab. You should see an entry for MT-MotionBased. Click on Show Settings and configure as desired.
- If you have any trouble, be sure to check the Movable Type Activity Log for errors.
There are a variety of options that you can set when configuring the plugin:
This plugin is not free. Lots of my other Movable Type plugins are free. So you need to purchase the plugin for $10 USD in order to use it. You can try it out for a few days and see if you like it before purchasing.
This software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. This software is licensed, not sold.
NO WARRANTY. THE PRODUCT IS DISTRIBUTED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
Download the current version from the link below. Past versions are not archived.
18.104.22.168 — 2007-04-09
- Upgraded to support MT4.
- Added new TotalDistance tag.
- Changed major version to 4 to indicate MT4 requirement.
22.214.171.124 — 2007-04-09
- Works for me.
For questions, suggestions, bug reports, and anything else related to this plugin, please e-mail email@example.com or leave a comment.